Not just green AstroTurf anymore! We offer new and beautiful indoor & outdoor floors for your home in Lakeland.
Once upon a time, if you were looking for indoor & outdoor floors for your home in Lakeland, Florida, the choices were very limited. Typically y either got something that looked like green AstroTurf or you went without. These days, customers who are looking for indoor & outdoor floors have many more options available.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Wooden surfaces like cedar come in tile and plank forms for outdoor use. They are beautiful, durable and versatile, but they do require more maintenance than some of your other options.
- Certain natural stones like granite can work very well outdoors, but be aware that special grouts will be needed to withstand exterior use.
- Concrete is a common choice for outdoor areas. New staining techniques mean that you can have all the benefits of concrete with the beauty of just about any appearance you would like.
- Outdoor carpeting needs to be water-resistant and durable. There are numerous styles, colors and weaves now available.
- Ceramic tile is another option for indoor & outdoor floors. If you are going to use ceramic outside, it is a good idea to choose tiles that have some grit or texture added to the surface to reduce slipping.
When you call us here at Lakeland Flooring to discuss your options for your indoor & outdoor floors, you will be excited to know that we offer free in-home service with design and color consultation. We can come right to your home, talk about your options, and give you a free estimate. Give us a call to get started today.
At Lakeland Flooring, we install high-quality indoor & outdoor floors in Lakeland, Polk City, Plant City, Winter Haven, Bartow, Brandon, Highland City, and Auburndale, Florida.